Scores can be used for a variety of purposes, but are most commonly used to create "players scores" for events.
- Only questions of type "choice" or "multiple choice" contribute to a player score.
- Both question types allow weighting the importance of the questions themselves and the value of the individual answers.
- For "choice" questions, the score of a question is the value of the selected choice times the importance.
- For "multiple choice" questions, the score is the sum of the values of the selected choices times the importance.
- A player's total score is the sum of these scores.
- All scores are scaled to be between 0 and 100. 100 is the highest possible score a player can receive.
The survey may be edited by administrators only. Coordinators can also manually adjust scores on a per-league basis (call "scrubbing scores" when editing a player's registration).
To create a scoreable survey, go to Admin > Community > Surveys. Click on '+ New', and then make sure that Is Scoreable has been checked.
Note: Modifying a scoreable survey for a new event will affect existing registrations that have used the same scoreable survey.