You can create pages on your site that are not visible on the menu bar. This can be useful, for example, if you create a button/link to a page, and don't want the redundancy of it also being an item on your menu bar.
How to Hide a Page via the Page Settings
- Find the page on your menu bar that you want hidden, click on it.
- Click on the gear icon next to the page title (make sure edit mode is on):
- Change the Parent Page to (not in navigation)
How to Hide a Page via the Reorganize Tool
- Click the pencil icon along your menu bar, select Reorganize
- Click the trash can icon next to the page which you want to hide from navigation:
**Note: When you hide a page, either via the page settings method or with the reorganize tool, you can always make the page visible again by either changing the Parent Page on the page settings, or by clicking the Attach button next to the page on the reorganize page (your hidden pages will be under "detached").